Thanks for attending the 2013 NAPABA Northeast Regional + AABANY Fall Conference! We hope you had a great time in New York.
1. Didn’t hand in attendance sheet, didn’t pick up your CLE certificate, or need a replacement CLE certificate:
Write to email@example.com or fax to (718) 228-7206 with
- Your name
- a copy/scan of the attendance sheet if you didn’t hand it in, and
- if you need credit for a state other than NY, NJ or PA, a copy/scan of a filled-out Uniform CLE Certificate, which is on the last page of the program, or download here: http://napaba-ne.aabany.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Uniform-Certificate.pdf. Note that one side is for states that are 50 minutes per credit like NY, and the other side is for states that have 60 minutes per credit like PA.
2. If you need NJ credit, you may use the NY CLE certificate towards your NJ requirements without additional documentation (NJ BCLE Reg. 201:4 reciprocity). Please note that if you were a presenter, the speaker credit multiplier is 2X, not 3X the regular credit in NJ.
3. If you need PA credit, you need to download the following form and submit to the PA CLE Board with a copy of the NY or Uniform CLE Certificate and the appropriate fee (up to $9.00): http://napaba-ne.aabany.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Pennsylvania-NE-Regional-Approval-1.pdf
If you have other CLE questions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We welcome your general questions and feedback at email@example.com .